Баннер ФЗ-54
15.10.2009 15 октября 2009, 00:00 3848 просмотров

X5 Retail Group in e-commerce joint venture

Russia-based X5 Retail Group has signed an agreement to set up a joint venture with bolero.ru and 003.ru internet retailers. X5 received 51% of the joint venture, which is called IT Business, for USD1 million. The group has the right to buy out the remaining 49% of the company from its partners within five years. The venture is expected to sell manufactured goods in Moscow and St Petersburg in the first stage.

Теги: X5 Retail Group
Статья относится к тематикам: Актуально
Поделиться публикацией:
Прогнозирует Антон Титов, директор группы компаний...
94
От особенностей поведения до особенностей потребле...
1450
Виктория Харламова, руководитель направления китай...
914
Артем Тараев, генеральный директор «К-раута»
1917
Применение 54-ФЗ на примере сети из 48 магазинов
693
Количество наименований в чеке увеличилось на 20%,...
673

Russia-based X5 Retail Group has signed an agreement to set up a joint venture with bolero.ru and 003.ru internet retailers. X5 received 51% of the joint venture, which is called IT Business, for USD1 million. The group has the right to buy out the remaining 49% of the company from its partners within five years. The venture is expected to sell manufactured goods in Moscow and St Petersburg in the first stage.

X5 Retail Group in e-commerce joint ventureX5 Retail Group
http://www.retail.ru/local/templates/retail/images/logo/login-retail-big.png 243 67
X5 Retail Group in e-commerce joint venture
http://www.retail.ru/local/templates/retail/images/logo/login-retail-big.png 243 67
SITE_NAME http://www.retail.ru
http://www.retail.ru/news/40367/2017-05-29